Located on the 3rd Floor of Teraanga Commons (formerly the Residence Commons Building), the caf is an all-you-care-to-eat facility. During the school year, we feature many unique stations that offer a wide variety of menu options to our guests. the caf is a dynamic, lively environment, hosting almost 3,500 residence students in addition to our off-campus community and Carleton faculty & staff for meals throughout each day.
For everyone’s well-being and enjoyment of the caf:
- Backpacks/bags will not be allowed within the caf.
- You may only use your own campus card when entering the caf.
- Outside food, beverages and containers are not permitted inside the caf.
- You can enjoy as much food as you want when you are in the caf but we ask that you only take one piece of fruit or dessert when exiting.
- We also ask that you do not take out dishware, cutlery or any other item that is not permitted.
- Unless there is an emergency, we ask that you only enter and exit the caf at the designated turnstiles.