Carleton Dining Services has taken the appropriate measures to ensure a safe and enjoyable dining experience in the caf!
For everyone’s well-being and enjoyment of the caf:
- You may only use your own campus card when entering the caf.
- We ask that you use sanitizer at one of the various stations upon entering the caf.
- You will no longer be required to wear a mask while in the caf. Even though masks will no longer be mandatory, we continue to strongly recommend masking when indoors.
- Outside food, beverages and containers are not permitted inside the caf.
- We ask that you remain socially distanced while moving throughout the caf.
- You can enjoy as much food as you want when you are in the caf but we ask that you do not take any more food out than allowed (please see below), and we also ask that you do not take out dishware, cutlery or any other item that is not permitted.
- Only one piece of fruit or dessert can be taken while exiting the caf.
- Unless there is an emergency, we ask that you only enter and exit the caf at the designated turnstiles.