View Our Selection
Choose one of our Campus Meal Plans and you could save up to 15% at all Dining Services locations at Carleton.
Available to all students, faculty and staff.
|Eat at any Dining Services location on campus! (excluding Bridgehead)|
|Receive $25 in bonus dollars!|
|Funds carry over from year to year.|
|Top-ups are not available.|
Available to full-time students only!
|Get unlimited meals at the caf – PLUS $50 Dining Dollars to spend at ANY Dining Services retail location (excluding Bridgehead and Tim Hortons UC)|
|Receive a 15% discount on any purchase made with Dining Dollars!|
|Plan expires at the end of each term*|
|Top-ups are available – $5 minimum|
* This is a Canada Revenue Agency Requirement to receive a tax exemption.
Want to Purchase or Top-up a Meal Plan?
If you have any additional questions regarding Campus meal plans, send us an email and we will address your questions or comments as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I use my Dining Dollars?
- You can use your Dining Dollars at any Dining Services location (except for Bridgehead & Tim Hortons UC). That includes our Food Court, Starbucks, our other Tim Hortons locations, Oasis and more!
When does my meal plan start?
- Meal plans for the Fall Term begin on September 4th, 2022. For those moving into Residence before the 4th, you will still be able to get meals from the caf.
What if I run out of Dining Dollars on my Ravens 500 plan?
- There are no restrictions for the number of times you can repurchase the Ravens 500 plan. If you run out, you can always repurchase!
Do Dining Dollars roll over from year to year?
- If you purchase the Ravens 500 plan, your dining dollars do roll over.