What is EatWell?
One of the biggest challenges when trying to make healthy lifestyle choices is eating outside of your home. How many calories is that sandwich? How much fat is in that sauce? It can be hard to know if you’re making a nutritious choice.
At Dining Services, we’re working hard to make it easier for you to find healthier food. Our EatWell logo is a simple, easily identifiable way-finding system that will help guide customers towards these options.
Look for the EatWell logo at locations across campus for options that fit at least 3 of the nutritional criteria below
- 3 grams or less for an entrée
- 1.5 grams or less for a side, soup, snack, or dessert
- 720 milligrams or less for an entrée
- 360 milligrams or less for a side, soup, snack, or dessert
- 15 grams or less for an entrée
- 7.5 grams or less for a side, soup, snack, or dessert
- 4 grams or more for an entrée
- 2 grams or more for a side, soup, snack, or dessert