Off Campus Meal Plans
If you’re not living in residence but find yourself eating frequently on campus, we’ve got a way to save money! Choose one of our Off Campus Meal Plans and save 5 to 15% at all Dining Services locations at Carleton.
Save 15% at ALL Dining Services locations
Get unlimited meals at the caf – PLUS $50 Dining Dollars to spend at ANY retail location (with a 15% discount)
- Unlimited access to the caf, our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall with no meal period or swipe restrictions.
- Enjoy food from all around the world with over a dozen food and beverage stations!
- $50 Dining Dollars to use at any of our retail locations!
- Experience our special menu events including Big Breakfast, Sweet Sweet Friday, Voice of the Consumer and much more!
- Plan expires at the end of each term*
- Top ups available – $5 minimum
- This plan is only available to full time students.
- Get the plan now!
* This is a Canada Revenue Agency Requirement to receive a tax exemption.
Where Do I Purchase An Off Campus Meal Plan?
Purchase an Off Campus Meal Plan online through the Campus Card Online Deposit System, or in person by visiting the Campus Card office located on the 4th floor of the University Centre.