Carleton University Dining Services launched the first of its kind Gluten Free Pantry in Canada designed for students with Celiac’s Disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity or gluten intolerance.
The pantry is intended to give students with gluten free needs a safe place to eat, and is located in the caf situated in an enclosed area with restricted access. Access of the pantry is granted on an individual basis by the Registered Dietitian.
How do I get access?
- Complete the sign up form below, or at the caf
- Return the form to a dining services employee, or e-mail directly to the Registered Dietitian at Sharpefirstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure to include your contact information!
- The form will be assessed by the Registered Dietitian within 48 hours and you will be contacted
- A one-to-one interview will be scheduled to review rules and regulations and sign the Gluten Free Pantry User agreement
- Once you have access, you can use the pantry everytime. When you come into the caf, you simply swipe your student card to get in
We love getting feedback, so if you have any suggestions please fill out the form below so we can improve this service for the future.