Happy Summer Ravens!
Check out our Summer Hours of Operation and see where you can eat on campus between now and September.
Here are some highlights:
- Our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, the caf, is open all summer for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- If you’re looking for coffee we have the following locations open: Tim Hortons Residence Commons, Tim Hortons Richcraft Building, Starbucks Pagebreak, and The Market in University Centre Food Court
- Other locations where you can grab a bite: University Centre Food Court, Subway in Athletics, Bakers, & Bent Coin
We are also taking this time to give our locations a little TLC. We are renovating three locations this summer:
- Tim Hortons University Centre 1st floor – Closed for Renovation May 11th
- Tim Hortons Athletics – Closed for Renovations June 18th
- Starbucks Galleria – Closed for Renovations June 1st
We appreciate your patience while we renovate, and look forward to re-opening these locations at the end of the summer
If you have any questions, send us an email anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
More News Posts
Come and Discover Our NEW Bakers Menu!
We are excited to announce BAKERS has a new Seasonal Menu! The menu was designed by our Executive Chef Daniel Poulin and features a great selection of seasonal dishes using... More
Healthy Summer Eating
What a great time of the year! Exams are coming to an end and summer is fast approaching. Whatever your plans are, whether it’s to stay and enjoy Ottawa (Parliament... More
Have Fun with Fermented Foods!
Before the days of refrigeration, fermentation was the most common way to preserve food and was a very important practice. Nowadays, fermented foods have regained popularity once more due to... More