Whether you like Mexican, Korean or Indian, we have a variety of options for you at the new Unicentre Food Court. Check out our new restaurants starting September 6th! We offer vegetarian, halal, no gluten and vegan options.
- La Cocina: Authentic Mexican Cuisine serving burritos and tacos
- Colonel By Chicken: Rotisserie chicken meals and chicken sandwiches
- The Kitchen Exchange: Rotating restaurant concept, this semester enjoy Republic of Spice! Authentic Indian Flavours. This is our Gluten Free dedicated location
- The Local Ottawa: This semester [bap] by Raon Kitchen is visiting the Food Court
- The Market: sandwiches, calzones, salads and more!
If there is a restaurant you’d like to see on campus let us know by filling out our feedback form!
More News Posts
Tastings at the University Centre Food Court
We have a number of new restaurants at the Food Court this year, and we want you to try them! Stop by the main entrance to the Food Court and... More
Spirit Day Kickoff: Get 10% Off!
If you have Carleton swag lying around it’s time to put it on and show your Carleton spirit! Starting September 15th, Fridays will be Spirit Days at Carleton, and a... More
What are Dining Dollars? Dining Dollars are funds that come with certain Carleton meal plans. All Residence Meal Plans include them, as well as select Off Campus Meal Plans. Dining... More