Whether you like Mexican, Korean or Indian, we have a variety of options for you at the new Unicentre Food Court. Check out our new restaurants starting September 6th! We offer vegetarian, halal, no gluten and vegan options.
- La Cocina: Authentic Mexican Cuisine serving burritos and tacos
- Colonel By Chicken: Rotisserie chicken meals and chicken sandwiches
- The Kitchen Exchange: Rotating restaurant concept, this semester enjoy Republic of Spice! Authentic Indian Flavours. This is our Gluten Free dedicated location
- The Local Ottawa: This semester [bap] by Raon Kitchen is visiting the Food Court
- The Market: sandwiches, calzones, salads and more!
If there is a restaurant you’d like to see on campus let us know by filling out our feedback form!
More News Posts
Staying Food Safe
More than 4 million Canadians get food poisoning per year, experiencing symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, and fever. Most people quickly recover and move on with their... More
What’s in a Label?
Let’s face it – food labels in this country have been great, but not the best. Imagine you’re in an aisle in the grocery store, hoping to purchase some crackers.... More
Your Dietary Questions, Answered! November Edition
Welcome to the Ask a Dietitian column! Over the course of the school year, our Registered Dietitians and dietetic interns get some deep questions regarding nutrition and food from students... More