Whether you like Mexican, Korean or Indian, we have a variety of options for you at the new Unicentre Food Court. Check out our new restaurants starting September 6th! We offer vegetarian, halal, no gluten and vegan options.
- La Cocina: Authentic Mexican Cuisine serving burritos and tacos
- Colonel By Chicken: Rotisserie chicken meals and chicken sandwiches
- The Kitchen Exchange: Rotating restaurant concept, this semester enjoy Republic of Spice! Authentic Indian Flavours. This is our Gluten Free dedicated location
- The Local Ottawa: This semester [bap] by Raon Kitchen is visiting the Food Court
- The Market: sandwiches, calzones, salads and more!
If there is a restaurant you’d like to see on campus let us know by filling out our feedback form!
More News Posts
Come and Discover Our NEW Bakers Menu!
We are excited to announce BAKERS has a new Seasonal Menu! The menu was designed by our Executive Chef Daniel Poulin and features a great selection of seasonal dishes using... More
Summer Hours and Renovations
Happy Summer Ravens! Check out our Summer Hours of Operation and see where you can eat on campus between now and September. Here are some highlights: Our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall,... More
Healthy Summer Eating
What a great time of the year! Exams are coming to an end and summer is fast approaching. Whatever your plans are, whether it’s to stay and enjoy Ottawa (Parliament... More