Whether you like Mexican, Korean or Indian, we have a variety of options for you at the new Unicentre Food Court. Check out our new restaurants starting September 6th! We offer vegetarian, halal, no gluten and vegan options.
- La Cocina: Authentic Mexican Cuisine serving burritos and tacos
- Colonel By Chicken: Rotisserie chicken meals and chicken sandwiches
- The Kitchen Exchange: Rotating restaurant concept, this semester enjoy Republic of Spice! Authentic Indian Flavours. This is our Gluten Free dedicated location
- The Local Ottawa: This semester [bap] by Raon Kitchen is visiting the Food Court
- The Market: sandwiches, calzones, salads and more!
If there is a restaurant you’d like to see on campus let us know by filling out our feedback form!
More News Posts
Introducing Medi Eats and Chez Anh!
Did you know we have two rotating restaurants that change every semester in the Food Court? Here's what's new! The Kitchen Exchange Featuring [Medi Eats] Medi Eats is a Mediterranean... More
The Whole Story on Whole Grains
Okay, so you’ve finally made the switch from white bread to whole-wheat bread. Now, all of a sudden, the term whole grain is making its way around. What’s the story?... More
Organic Foods: Are they actually better?
In our culture, organic has become a symbol for healthier food. But has it become more of a status symbol or are you really getting what you pay for? ... More