Dining Services has introduced a new mobile app to our campus. Live Plus is your guide to eating smart, staying fit, and living better on campus. Find the latest feature items, get mobile coupons, and learn about good food picks on campus. Check our app for weekly tips and tricks that will help you get fit, cook healthier, live greener, and eat better everyday. Whenever you engage with the app, whether it is by redeeming coupons, reading articles, or providing feedback, you earn points that can be used to redeem prizes or enter contests.
We have always worked hard to create a positive environment that enables students to live healthier lives. However, we can’t always keep up in the day-to-day life our students. The reality is, the mobile world is growing immensely, and we want to engage in this platform to improve student’s dining experience on campus. Furthermore, we want to engage in other important aspects of mental wellness, fitness, sustainability, and more.
Here is a breakdown of some of the great features you’ll find:
- Feautred Deals: monthly promotions- this is where you want to click for discounts on products sold at our dining services locations
- Points: The more you interact with the app, the more points you earn. The more points you earn, the more you can redeem them in our rewards catalogue for giveaways and for chances to win huge prizes such as a $1,000 gift card to LuluLemon.
- Health and Wellness Articles: Recipes, nutrition facts, quick and easy fitness tips, and living green. These articles change weekly so the information is always new and fresh! Answer questionnaires to receive points!
- Connect With Athletics: Once you sign up, the app becomes campus-specific. This means that you have the chance to browse our Athletics department through and through. See our Raven’s game schedules, check out our offered classes, join an intramural team, and even collect points every time you go to the gym.
- Contact Us; “Ask the Dietitian” a question, or give us any feedback/suggestions through “Your Voice Counts”.
Here is how to sign up:
- Search “LiveItGoodPlus” in the App Store, or Google Play Store or use the links below
- Download the app and Sign Up; make sure to pick Carleton University as your community so that you get discounts that are specific to our campus.
- If you don’t have a phone, you can still log into the Live Plus website and create an account
Supporting your journey to health is important to us, and inspiring our communities to live better is our number one priority. This new app will help connect you to the information that will help you along the way!
More News Posts
Introducing Medi Eats and Chez Anh!
Did you know we have two rotating restaurants that change every semester in the Food Court? Here's what's new! The Kitchen Exchange Featuring [Medi Eats] Medi Eats is a Mediterranean... More
The Whole Story on Whole Grains
Okay, so you’ve finally made the switch from white bread to whole-wheat bread. Now, all of a sudden, the term whole grain is making its way around. What’s the story?... More
Organic Foods: Are they actually better?
In our culture, organic has become a symbol for healthier food. But has it become more of a status symbol or are you really getting what you pay for? ... More