This past September, Carleton University dining services launched the first of its kind Gluten Free Pantry in Canada designed for students with Celiac’s Disease, non-celiac gluten sensitivity or gluten intolerance. The pantry is intended to give students with gluten free needs a safe place to eat. The pantry is located in the Fresh Food Company situated in an enclosed area with restricted access. Access of the pantry is granted on an individual basis by the registered dietitian.
How do I get access?
- Complete the sign up form below, or at the Fresh Food Company
- Return the form to a Dining services member, or e-mail directly to our Registered Dietitian at Skapinkerfirstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure to include your contact information!
- The form will be assessed by the Registered Dietitian within 48 hours and you will be contacted
- A one-to-one interview will be scheduled to review rules and regulations and sign the Gluten Free Pantry User agreement
- Once you have access, you can use the pantry every time. When you come in to the FFCO, you exchange your student card for a key and return it when you’re finished
We love getting feedback, so if you have any suggestions please fill out the form below so we can improve this service for the future